- Tram Ho
Apple’s iPhone 12 mini is the smallest iPhone made since the iPhone SE with a 5.4-inch display.
Since it’s the smallest iPhone, it’s also the iPhone 12 with the lowest battery life. According to Apple, the battery life of the iPhone 12 mini is enough for 15 hours of video playback. That’s lower than the iPhone 12’s 17 hours.
In addition, the iPhone 12 mini gives the ability to watch online videos for up to 10 hours and the iPhone 12 is 11 hours. While the iPhone 12 mini is better than the iPhone SE in terms of battery life, it’s still not as good as the other iPhone 12 models.
Take a big comparison example like the iPhone 12 Pro Max 6.7-inch battery life enough to watch video for 20 hours, which is 5 hours longer than the iPhone 12 mini.
Battery life of the iPhone 12 mini
Apple breaks down the battery life rating into three categories: watching regular videos, watching videos online, and listening to music. Battery life information for all iPhones in the new iPhone 12 series is listed below:
iPhone 12 Pro Max: Up to 20 hours of video playback, 12 hours of video streaming and up to 80 hours of music playback.
– iPhone 12 Pro: Video up to 17 hours, video streaming up to 11 hours, music up to 65 hours
– iPhone 12: Video up to 17 hours, video streaming up to 11 hours, music up to 65 hours
– iPhone 12 mini: Video playback time up to 15 hours, video streaming up to 10 hours, music playback up to 50 hours
– iPhone 11: Video up to 17 hours, video streaming up to 10 hours, music up to 65 hours
iPhone XR: Video playback time up to 16 hours, music playback up to 65 hours
– iPhone SE: Video playback time up to 13 hours, video streaming up to 8 hours, music playback up to 40 hours
It is known that all new Apple iPhone 12 models support fast charging and can charge up to 50% in just 30 minutes using the included 20W charger and USB-C to Lighting cable.
Check out Macrumors
Source : Genk