On September 3, 2019, Google officially released the 10th version of the Android operating system called Android 10. And recently on September 8, 2020, Android 11 was officially launched with many features. new features compared to the old version and a lot of expectations from users.
1. Manage conversation
- With this feature, you can view, reply to and control chats across multiple messaging apps by selecting the people you text frequently and setting the priority and the priority messages will appears on your lock screen. So you will not miss anything important anymore.
2. Bubble chat
- In Android 11, you can pin chats to tiny bubbles like bubbles so they always appear on apps and screens. While you’re playing a game, watching a movie, using another app, or concentrating on anything else, the bubble keeps your conversation going.
3. Screen recording and content sharing
- Screen recording: Android 11 has built-in screen recording that allows you to record what’s happening on your phone screen along with recording with microphone and no need to install any more apps. , a feature that is quite useful for users is not it !.
- Content sharing: Selecting and sharing is now easier. You can select text from your applications as well as choose images to copy, store, and share information between multiple applications such as browser, delivery and news applications.
4. Device control
- For homes with smart house systems, you can control the devices connected to your phone from one place. Turning on the air conditioner, reducing the brightness of the lights, or turning off the TV can all be done from a single position on your phone. Just press and hold the power button to view and manage your connected devices to make life at home more convenient. In addition, while on the road by car, you can also connect your phone to the car without cables to use the convenience of the phone right on the car display.
5. Control of access rights
- One-time permissions: Your data is better protected with Adroid 11, giving one-time permissions to apps that need access to your microphone, camera, location, or photo gallery. And the next time, if the app needs access then the app will have to request the permission again.
- Automatically reset access: If you don’t use the app for a period of time, you may not want the app to continue accessing the app. So Android will reset permissions for your unused apps and you can always re-enable access.
6. Security with Google Play
- You’ll feel more secure using Android 11 as you get more security and privacy fixes sent to your phone from Google Play. With all your apps being updated the same way, your device is still equipped with the latest layers of security.
Android 11 also brings a lot of other interesting and convenient features, but in general, with the above features and improvements from Android 10, Android 11 is well worth the experience.