- Tram Ho
The White House announced the conclusion by President Trump’s personal physician Sean P. Conley on March 14. “After thorough discussion with the President, he decided to conduct a COVID-19 test. Tonight, I got a negative confirmation, ”Mr. Conley said.
Sputnik radio reported on March 15 that Trump previously conducted tests for a new strain of Corona virus (SARS-CoV-2) that causes acute respiratory infection (COVID-19) on the evening of March 13 in the United States. . Members of the press team in close contact with the US President also conducted temperature measurements.
The information was published after March 12, when the US media reported that the Secretary of the Press of the President of Brazil, Fabio Wajngarten, who visited President Donald Trump’s Mansion in Florida state, gave the results of the test. positive for SARS-CoV-2 virus.
US President Donald Trump. Photo: AFP
The Brazilian press published a photo on social media showing Fabio Wajngarten sitting next to President Trump, taking a selfie and wearing a hat with the famous slogan “Bring America Great Again”.
On March 14, Acting Brazilian Ambassador Nestor Forster tested positive for the SARS-CoV-2 virus that caused the COVID-19 epidemic after just a few days attending a dinner with US President Donald Trump.
Citing an announcement from the Brazilian Embassy in Washington, the Washington Post reported that Mr. Forster was the third visitor with COVID-19 after going to the Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida and sitting at the same table with President Trump. on the evening of 7/3.
Earlier, Mayor Miami of Florida (USA) Francis Suarez, along with the press secretary of Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro, also received positive results for this new strain of Corona virus.
Earlier this week, President Trump said he was not worried about being exposed to the SARS-CoV-2 virus after learning that the secretary of the Brazilian counterpart had COVID-19, and the leader also refused to conduct a review. experience.
The World Health Organization (WHO) has called Europe the COVID-19 epidemic of the world, of which the situation in Italy is the most serious. In the United States, President Donald Trump has declared a national emergency as the number of infections has rapidly increased.
WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said that Europe is now the “center” of the global COVID-19 respiratory tract pandemic and warned it was impossible to know when the disease would break out. In a press conference in Geneva, Ghebreyesus said more people are infected and deaths are reported every day in Europe than in the rest of the world, except for China. He emphasized that the number of deaths due to COVID-19 has exceeded 5,000 and “this is a tragic milestone”.
The Director-General of WHO believes that countries need to take a comprehensive anti-epidemic approach. According to him, it is necessary to carry out all measures such as checking, searching, quarantine, and quarantine, not each individual measure should be implemented. Countries need more action to detect, protect and treat cases.
Source : Genk