Here I introduce some basic knowledge and operation of Selenium IDE, some basic steps when using Selenium IDE in browsers.
1. Selenium IDE.
Selenium IDE is a Chrome and Firefox extension to make it easy to record and playback test in the browser.
- Generate (Selenese)
- Save step by step interactive activities on website.
1.2. Generate (Selenese)
- The up runs in Selenium IDE, your test script.
- Perform interactive steps on the website and perform assert and verify.
1.4. Kiểm TRA
- Test case is the description of a data
- Input (input data).
- Action, Event (action, event).
- Output (outputs).
- Test cases to test whether each function of the software application works properly or not.
1.5. Assert and Verify.
- Assert is performing a test of the results, if false (False, Faluire) immediately ends executing (abort).
- Verify is to perform test results, if false (False, Faluire) continue to execute.
2.1. Install extension on Chrome.
Link to install Extension Selenium IDE .
2.2. Create a Selenese.
2.2.1. Record: REC
- URL for the first run.
- Create selenese.
- The command is created as follows:
- Save record
- Real run test:
- End of test:
You have completed the basic steps of Selenium IDE. In the next section, I will go into the components of the Selenium IDE command.