- Tram Ho
According to the latest report of the Ministry of Health updated at 23:00 on March 15, Vietnam now has 102 suspected cases of Covid-19 (with signs of cough, fever, close contact or returning from the epidemic area). Being isolated, under close medical supervision to avoid spreading to the community. In addition, 29,929 cases of close contact or return from epidemic areas are under medical supervision.
Up to the present time, the total number of negative samples tested is 7,642 cases; The total of suspected cases excluded are 3,803 cases; The positive sample count is 57 cases and no deaths.
In response to the complicated developments of the Covid-19 epidemic, the Covid-19 disease prevention and control steering committee has collaborated with many provinces and cities to issue new regulations to combat the epidemic. Accordingly, some regulations will officially take effect from today (March 16).
From March 16, 2020, strictly enforce masks in crowded public places (such as at supermarkets, airports, railway stations, bus stations, on public transport … ).
– Units manufacturing and supplying masks to people, giving masks free of charge at bus stations, trains and stations if guests do not already have masks, and ask them to wear masks during the trip.
– Pause tourist visas for Schengen and UK in the next 48 hours. For the US, will apply by state, based on the evolution of the disease in the United States. Stop visa gate of all visitors to Vietnam. With the US and Europe, the official visa is still entry. People from the epidemic area including Vietnamese must carry out isolation.
– HCMC closed all bars, discos, karaoke, massage … from the evening of March 15 to the end of March 31.
– Ha Noi closes historical sites, bars, karaoke to the end of March. Many provinces and cities will also close tourist and sightseeing areas.
– Vietnam Airlines will interview passengers from Europe to Vietnam. All passengers on domestic and international flights to and from Vietnam must wear masks throughout the flight and upon arrival at the station.
Source : Genk