I want to try something new these days. It has been a long time since I saw all kinds of python headlining pages of various types If I decided to learn this language After learning a bit about python, I’m quite interested because it can do almost everything, unlike PHP just the server code. App supports the types of cashew, data science, web development and machine learning. So this series I will learn about it. Please read and give me suggestions.
Python is a language that has been around for a long time (and has been around for a few years) by Guido Van Rossum when he wanted to create a simple, easy to understand programming language. The design began in the late 1980s and was first released in February 1991. It is an interpreted language.
Why choose python
- Salary is the first reason to pay attention. Python programmers in the US enjoy an average salary of $ 107k / year (2016 statistics)
- Simple and easy to learn programming language: Python has a very simple and clear syntax. It is much easier to read and write when compared to other programming languages like C ++, Java, C #
- The future of artificial intelligence: Thanks to its flexibility, short syntax, and python processing speed, it is heavily used in machine learning, data mining and deep learning.
- Large support community: Another advantage is that python has a large support community, there are many forums to help you solve problems when having difficulties with python.
- Python is a language without accents; like js
- in the top of programming languages today
The Python version has been released
- Python 1: includes the 1.x releases. This period, from the beginning to the end of the 1990s. From 1990 to 1995
- Python 2: in 2000
- Python 3, also known as Python 3000 or Py3K: The 3.x series will not be fully compatible with the 2.x series, however there is a tool to support the conversion from 2.x to 3.x versions.
Some frameworks when programming python web
a) Django b) Flask
- Python is mostly supported on current operating systems, and the way to install it is simple.
- Windown is simple: First we need to download the python installer from its installer homepage. Here I choose the latest version is version 3.6.1.
Then just install and ok.
- On ubutu I installed version 3:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install build-essential libpq-dev libssl-dev openssl libffi-dev zlib1g-dev
sudo apt-get install python3-pip python3-dev
apt-get install python3.7
The keywords in python
Create the first program
+ Run directly in the command (interpreter):
Enter the command line and type python or python3:
In command line mode, python will run the interpreter ie the code to where to translate and run there. To exit, type exit ()
+ Create a new file test.py with the following content:
And results :
In the following article I will continue to talk about Variable Thank you for reading