Api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0-dll is a system DLL file provided by Microsoft for Windows 7, Windows 10 or lower versions. You open an application in Windows and get the message “api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your Computer”, which means the file may be corrupted or deleted from your computer. count. To download the file api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll, you can access here
Causes and error message “api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0-dll”
Some applications run or appear errors when Adobe, Skype, Autodesk, Corel Draw, Office, XAMPP, etc … DLL stands for Dynamic Link Libraries and is part of the applications running on Windows or any operating system. any other. Most applications are incomplete and store code in different files. If there is a need for code, the related file will be loaded into memory and used. If the operating system or software cannot find the related DLL file or if the DLL file is corrupted, you may get the message “Api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0-dll file is missing ”.
Causes of the error “api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll”
When you start running the program in windows the file “api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll” will be loaded from the System32 or SysWOW64 directory to run. However, when the file “api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll” is deleted or the wrong system directory will cause an error. Api-ms-related errors can arise for a few different reasons such as: application crashes, file deleted, misplaced, malware corrupted or Windows corrupt.
Some common error messages
- The program can’t start because api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0-dll is missing from your Computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- Api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
- There was a problem starting api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0-dll. The specified module could not be found.
- Error loading api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll. The specified module could not be found.
How to fix “api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll” error
Before starting, make sure Windows is up to date. Run Windows Update and confirm this. Also, run System File Checker to replace potentially corrupted system files. Reinstalling the program that caused this error can also help. If not, please see the following options.
- Remove the Program, Application or Game that caused the error and Reinstall.
- Check for the latest Windows updates
- Updating the Program, Application or Game caused the error to the Latest Version
- Clean and optimize your Registry (with CCleaner)
- Download api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll and Copy / Paste it into the Programs, Applications or Games folder (Sometimes Programs only use DLL files from within the Directory Recommended: Download and install the api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll of the specified module.) Solution is to reinstall the api-ms-win-crt file -heap-l1-1-0.dll on your PC to the Windows system directory. Also, some programs, especially PC games, require the DLL file to be placed in the game or application installation directory.
Installation instructions “api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0-dll”
Step 1: Download the file “api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0-dll” depending on your operating system:
– 32-Bit -> 32-Bit
– 64-Bit -> 64 and 32-Bit
Step 2: Extract the file “api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll” from the downloaded / s Zip-File.
Step 3: Copy / Paste into the specified folder:
- Windows 32-Bit:
– 32-Bit version -> C: Windows System32
- Windows 64-Bit:
– 32-bit version -> C: Windows SysWOW64
– 64 -Bit version -> C: Windows System32
Here is the self-correction “api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll”. Hopefully through this article you can find the cause and fix it yourself.