- Tram Ho
Huawei just launched a new cheap smartphone, which is Huawei Enjoy 10e. This is the 4th member of the family, next to Enjoy 10, Enjoy 10S and Enjoy 10 Plus. Enjoy 10e smartphone priced from only 999 yuan (about 143 USD).
Huawei Enjoy 10e is equipped with a 6.3-inch LCD screen, waterdrop design, with an 88.4% screen ratio. Inside is MediaTek’s Helio P35 processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage.
Huawei Enjoy 10e owns dual rear camera, 13MP main sensor. With a battery capacity of up to 5,000 mAh, Huawei promises 3 days of use on a single charge. Besides, Enjoy 10e also features special charging and data backup for other smartphones.
Huawei will sell the smartphone in China on March 5. The 4GB / 64GB version costs 999 yuan (US $ 143), the 4GB / 128GB version costs 1,199 yuan (US $ 171). Colors include Magic Night Black, Pearl White and Emerald Green.
Specifications of Huawei Enjoy 10e:
– 6.3 inch IPS LCD screen, HD + resolution (720 x 1600 pixels), 20: 9 ratio.
– Helio P35 octa-core processor 2.3GHz.
– 4GB RAM, 64GB or 128GB capacity, expandable with memory card.
– Android 10 with EMUI 10.0.
– Dual SIM.
– 13MP rear camera with f / 1.8 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f / 2.4 aperture.
– 8MP selfie camera with f / 2.0 aperture.
– 5,000 mAh battery, 10W charger.
– MicroUSB connector, 3.5mm headphone jack.
Source : Genk