Human. In addition to opposing views, there is one thing in common … that is technology obsession.
In general, we have no doubts when completely surrounded by technology. Raw 1 day. Everyday.
But what we treat it is completely different from the behavior of our next-door neighbor. From China's "Firewall" to BBM of Blackberry (1 The chat program built by RIM only for Blackberry smartphones is still dominating in the supreme position, online life has changed and there is a great cultural difference.
World wide what?
Oh internet. With about 40% of the world's population using the Internet, websites that help our world become smaller.
As the region with the largest population, it is not surprising that Asia has the largest percentage of Internet users (48%). But you should also know that:
- Qatar and South Korea are the only countries outside Europe and North America with the highest Internet penetration rate
- 25% of Internet users are allocated between 178 countries, representing more than 1% of users
- 80% of online content is only viewable in 10 languages and only 3 billion people consider it the official language
- Brazil is on the list of countries that are more Internet friendly; Brazilian users prefer to use the web to view news
- 32% of Chinese detained journalists work online
- Despite the outward investment to help Cuba better update the Internet, the Internet in Cubar is still popular with only a handful of people.
Social butterflies – Wide communicators
Five major social networks, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Google+, all have large numbers of users from Indonesia, the Philippines, Mexico, India and Brazil, outperforming US, UK and other European users.
How do other countries join social networks?
- Facebook continuously ruled high authority with nearly 1.6 billion active users and 18% market share. WhatsApp is owned by Facebook, is the closest competitor, with a stable market share of 11%.
- Filipinos spend about 3.7 hours a day working on social networks
- 60% of Brazilians say their search for online news is via social networks, while this figure in the US is 30% and France is 23%
- Germans and Japanese people are less likely to share news via social networks
- In addition, only 17% of Germans see Facebook as the first activity in the morning
- 68% of the people of the United Arab Emirates operate on several social platforms
Porn Hot Spots – Erotic hot pot
Last year, pornographic websites accounted for more than 4% of desktop views worldwide. In fact, entertainment for adults ranked seventh in the list of leading categories … just behind computers and electronics, but surpassed the favorite of sports.
If you think the NFL is more interesting than the sex tape of a celebrity, you're wrong. You may be shocked when you realize that Iraq and Egypt – the two conservative countries on social networks – took the number 1 and number 2 among the viewers of pornographic sites in 2015.
Here are some facts about pornography about the world:
- In the US, 66% of women watch sex movies
- Spain is honored to top Europe with the most women users
- Middle Eastern and Asian countries have a high demand for pornography when their populations spend most of their time on pornographic sites.
- Germany is a "lone wolf" with the need to use Firefox to watch pornography at a high level
- On average, US users spend less than 10 minutes on adult websites
Users also have diverse needs in many different areas.
In the US, the search term leads from "lesbian" (lesbian) to "step mom" (stepmother) … really dirty bastards.
According to the data of xHamster – one of Europe's favorite websites, the word "local" is from the crowd's favorite, despite nationality.
E-commerce (E-commerce) everywhere
With more than 600 million Internet users, China is undeniably the largest e-commerce market in the world with 562.66 billion USD. And shopping is also the fastest growing online activity in this country.
- E-commerce in the Czech Republic saw a jump in growth, from 67% in 2014 to 81% in the following year
- Although there are 191.1 million users online in the US, only 28% of small businesses own online stores
- "Cash on delivery" is still popular in Russia
- Nearly 80% of Japan's population buys online
- The Germans did not hesitate to return the goods because 50% of their orders returned
- Germans are also those who participate in e-commerce early in the morning, preferring to purchase online at the moment of awakening (of course, after checking mail) while Koreans are famous as night owls, often buying Shopping in the evening from 10pm
After mobile has officially surpassed desktop usage in 2014, you don't need to question the importance of mobile marketing anymore, but now you need to understand how consumers behave on specific devices like how.
With the time that mobile users continue to grow at rocket speeds, this is the distribution of global mobile usage:
- 70% of internet users use smartphones to surf social networks
- The US currently accounts for 51% of mobile time, compared with 42% using desktop
- In China, last year, mobile internet accessibility increased by 63% in total usage
- Latvia, with a population of about 2.6 million people, ranks last in terms of the number of mobile phone users. Even Cuba (only half the population) and North Korea with less than 10% of its mobile phone users (not counting long-term devices from China) also pass through Latvia's numbers.
- Nearly a third of UK online views come from mobile and tablet devices
- The Danes love their news and mobile devices … with the percentage of news viewed on smartphones accounting for 43%
No matter how much you love your friends and relatives, international charges are still a concern. In addition, as data rates continue to move up and down depending on the location, messaging applications are on the rise.
Brazil leads the charge with the highest number of daily SMS usage, when 12% of the population sends at least 30 text per day. Some facts about other messages like:
- With over 1 billion active users every month, WhatsApp is the most popular messaging app used in 109 countries, equivalent to 55.6% of the world.
- South Africa is the largest user base of WhatsApp with 78% of smartphone owners
- The instant messaging application is monitored by Facebook Messenger, but only 49 countries are active users
- 65% of Ukrainians using Android choose Viber instead of another messaging application
- Compared to a modest figure of 0.42% in the US, Indonesia still uses BBM of BlackBerry enmass
- In China, any service owned by Google or Facebook is blocked, so WeChat accounts for 549 million monthly users.