- Tram Ho
With the current rapidly increasing number of COVID-19-positive patients, those who come in contact with close contacts of a known case; people in the concentrated isolation objects with negative test results with COVID-19 and other subjects under the direction of the Prime Minister or the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 prevention and control need to self-isolated at home to protect the health of relatives and the community.
In this situation, the Ministry of Health issued Decision No. 879 / QD-BYT dated 12/3/2020 Guidance on medical isolation at home, where the COVID-19 epidemic prevention . The above information is posted on the Corona Virus Shield page.
Accordingly, the Ministry of Health recommends that the above-mentioned groups should be isolated for 14 days from the last contact with suspected sources of infection at home, preferably in a separate room, if there is no separate room, then the bed The sleeping of isolated people should be at least 2m away from the bed of other members and away from the common areas.
Isolation rooms should be well ventilated, do not use air conditioning, regularly clean, limiting the furniture in the room. If possible, choose a room at the end of the range, at the end of the wind, away from crowded areas, with toilets, hand soap, clean water and trash with lids.
The person in isolation needs:
– Comply with self-isolation at the place of residence or residence within the prescribed time limit and commit to local authorities.
– Self-measurement of body temperature and daily health monitoring. Record measurement results and general health status on the daily health monitoring sheet. Notify daily health staff of commune level about the results of their temperature measurements and health status.
– Immediately notify the commune health worker assigned to monitor as soon as one of the symptoms suspected: fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath.
– Limiting out of the private room, limiting direct contact with family members, accommodation as well as others.
– Do not leave the place of residence or residence during the isolation period.
– Take personal hygiene measures, wear a mask, regularly wash your hands with soap and clean water or other disinfectant solution. Do not share personal belongings: bowls, chopsticks, spoons, cups, toothbrushes, towels, etc.
– Collect masks, towels, tissues from nose and mouth used in separate garbage bags for disposal according to regulations.
– Do not eat together, do not sleep with other people in the family, accommodation, and accommodation.
– Make sure to eat enough nutrients, drink enough water, exercise, gently exercise on the spot.
In addition, members of the household, residence, and accommodation need:
– Limit contact with people in isolation, wear a mask and keep a minimum distance of 2 meters when needed.
– Clean the floor, the surface of tools, the doorknob at the place of residence, daily residence with regular detergents or disinfectant solution.
– Provide separate meals for isolated people …
– Help, motivate and share with quarantined people during the quarantine period.
Source: Corona Virus Shield
Source : Genk