- Tram Ho
Hello everyone, today I would like to share the little things I know, hope to be able to help everyone. I personally like to find tools and things to make life lighter, especially in finding apps or extensions … things that are related to technology. These are all extensions I carefully filtered from the entire Store, so people can feel secure to use.
The number of extensions I use is quite a lot, so in this article I just briefly outline the ones I use most and like most, the rest will be gathered into a list to the end of the article.
For those who do not know, the extension is a 3rd party extension. I use the Chrome web browser so the extensions are from the Chrome Store. Previously I also tried many web browsers but eventually returned to Chrome.
Here is the link to the extensions I mentioned:
1. Wisesub – Subtitles translation
This is an extension that has changed your English learning life, it allows to translate each word, translate the whole sentence, turn on English-Vietnamese bilingual subtitles directly on the sub of Youtube and Netflix. Since I have had it, I really like watching YouTube, vocabulary, pronunciation and listening have increased a lot. Highly recommend that everyone should give it a try.
2. Ddict Translate: Translator – Dictionary
Help people translate text directly on the web, I used to use Google Translate, Mate … and a few other things but I still like this extension because I find it simple, easy to use, fast and work very smoothly. . If you want to translate English and English, you can refer to the Oxford extension: Oxford Dictionary Lookup
3. DF Tube (Distraction Free for YouTube ™)
For those who are often distracted by the suggested videos below or the youtube videos like me, this will get rid of those depending on the choices of each of you.
4. Fika – Reader mode
Have people ever been distracted by images and banners full of web content every time they read any article on the web? If so, you should use this. All unnecessary information will be flown in less than 1s. In addition, there are also important sections for people to follow the article more.
5. Print friendly & PDF
With my habit of wandering through Google documents and every time I see something I need, I want to print it out because of the unnecessary information on the website. Once you have this, you can delete all unnecessary information, and you can change the font size and line spacing to produce the best quality print.
6. CrxMouse Chrome ™ Gestures
This can save a ton of time in each person’s life. Sort of it helps you do the time-consuming tasks such as reloading the page, going to the previous page, moving back to the next page, closing Chrome, etc. with just a simple right-click gesture. Definitely everyone should try it because they like it very much. At first, it may not be familiar, but at most, it only takes a week for people to use it and be as addicted to it as I am now.
7. Marinara: Assistant Pomodoro®
This is an extension to help you learn Pomodoro method better and more effectively. For those who have never heard of the Pomodoro method, read this link: https://anhtuanle.com/tag/pomodoro/
8. Stream video downloader
This is to download copyrighted videos, such as Hocmai’s online learning videos, not that I intended to steal or something bad, I am currently studying online at Hocmai website, and often watch videos in the evening, but in the evening at night, the number of people studying is so much that the web is very laggy, so I usually download videos to study at night. Hope everyone will also use this extension for good purposes.
9. Tab Resize – split screen layouts
This can be opened simultaneously 2 tabs, 3 tabs or 4 tabs, very convenient for multitasking. I usually put one side to the Quizlet website, the other is the vocabulary website to import and re-enter, which takes less time.
Some of the other extensions I also quite like but the song is a bit long so I summarized below:
- AdGuard AdBlocker : Block ads, increase security when surfing the web, block malware
- Click & Clean : Clear junk at a glance, regular Chrome security reminder, Chrome browser update reminder
- Extension Manager : Disable the extension directly on the extension if it is too confusing because of many extensions (like me)
- Multi Session Box – Multi login any website : Allow to login multiple accounts at the same time without logging out again
- Video Speed Controller : Adjust the video speed at web pages that do not have this function
- J2TEAM Security : Increases the security when using Facebook and comes with some functions such as unseen inbox, unseen story …
- Bitwarden : This helps me to save passwords, create strong pass, auto-fill pass extremely time-consuming, since it does not need to remember my password anymore. Before, I used via Lastpass, 1pass, Dashlane, .. But I like this one best because of its security and especially open-source.
- Multiple Tools for Facebook : 7749 essential tools for Facebook, extremely useful
- Translate Man Plus : Translate text on images, extremely convenient for learning English
- Volume Control – Control volume : Boost the sound up to 500%
- Weava Highlighter – PDF & Web : Enables highlighting on the web and PDF
- Toby for Chrome : If anyone has too many bookmarks and find it confusing, this extension will be a good choice to try. I consider this an indispensable extension.
Above are the pretty useful extensions I’m using every day. Hoping to make everyone’s life less time consuming. Thanks for reading my article!
Tech Talk via J2TEAM
Source : Techtalk