- Tram Ho
In the early hours of November 8, Apple officially launched the iOS 13.2.2 and iPadOS 13.2.2 updates for iPhone and iPad.
The “bright spot” of this update is that the problem of multitasking has been fixed. Previously, many users reflected that their iPhone and iPad had to reload the application from the beginning every time they switched between applications, creating a very uncomfortable feeling.
In addition, iOS 13.2.2 also fixes another important issue when the iPhone may lose mobile data (2G / 3G / 4G) after making a call.
The following is a complete list of iOS 13.2.2 changes:
iOS 13.2.2 includes bug fixes and improvements for your iPhone. This update:
– Fixes an issue that may cause applications to exit unexpectedly while running in the background
– Fix an issue where iPhone might temporarily lose mobile service after a call
– Resolve an issue where mobile data may be temporarily unavailable
– Fixes an issue that made S / MIME encrypted email replies between Exchange accounts unreadable
– Resolved an issue where Kerberos single sign-on service in Safari might show an authentication prompt
– Fix issue where charging might be interrupted on YubiKey Lightning-enabled accessories
Users of iPhone and iPad devices can go to Settings> General Settings> Software updates to download and install iOS 13.2.2.
Source : Trí Thức Trẻ