Mobile testing application that helps you automatically test your Android and iOS applications. These mobile application testing software can reduce the time required for the inspection process and the possibility of human error during the test execution. The following is a list of the top mobile automation tools, with popular features and download links. The list contains both open source software (free) and commercial (paid).
Kobiton provides users with full control of real mobile devices during manual testing with support for multi-touch gestures, GPS navigation and simulation, camera and speaker controls, and link management. device connector. With automatically generated activity logs, Kobiton captures all actions taken during the test session so that issues can be identified and resolved faster. Prepaid users can never expire for just $ 10.
- Latest, cloud-based devices and configurations
- Centralized test history and data log to increase collaboration
- Manage internal device laboratories for more efficient use of internal devices
- Support for Appium 1.6.4
- Simplified user experience to streamline test sessions
- Easy to try with free trial – no credit card needed
TestProject is the world’s first free cloud-based testing automation platform that allows users to test Web, Android and iOS applications on all operating systems with ease. Easily collaborate with your team with Selenium and Appium to ensure quality with speed. Use advanced integrated recording capabilities, create and use addons (automated actions shared by the entire community) or develop tests coded using TestProject’s powerful SDK, complete Full FREE!
- No need for complicated setup or configuration
- No programming skills required to get started
- Share and reuse addons with your team and the entire community
- Dashboard detailed reports
- Seamless integration with your CI / CD process
Solve test automation challenges on your mobile device with Squish for iOS and Squish for Android. Squish has a dedicated support feature for automated testing of the Original Mobile Application, Mobile Web Application as well as a combination of both.
Due to Squish’s unique and stable object recognition method, Squish tests can run on various mobile device emulators and real devices without any changes. Unlike many other testing tools, Squish does not require you to unlock or root the device. Instead, you can get started with automated mobile app GUI testing right away!
- Support advanced gestures
- Ready to test in the cloud
- Support for embedded web content
- CI and source control integration
- Test from start to finish and IoT
TestingBot provides true mobile device testing in the cloud. Run automatic and manual tests on physical Android and iOS devices in TrialBot devices.
- Support for the latest Appium and Selenium versions
- Integrate with your CI / CD line
- Interact directly with physical iOS and Android devices
- Tested on old devices, new devices and upcoming beta versions
- Access to screenshots, videos and other device metrics during testing
- Start at $ 49 per month for unlimited mobile testing.
Apptim empowers mobile developers and testers to easily test their apps and analyze their performance in every build to prevent critical issues from occurring. Measure application rendering time, power consumption, resource usage, crash capture, errors and more on Android and iOS devices.
- Compatible with Android and iOS
- Easily troubleshoot application and exceptions
- Compare the performance of two different builds to find out what has changed and identify potential new performance issues.
- Integrate with JIRA and your workflow
- Use for free
- Get your first result in just 5 minutes
HeadSpin provides real-world user actionable insights for businesses to improve mobile performance. HeadSpin prepares you for the growing challenges of handling customer experience on complex mobile ecosystems by providing detailed visibility of performance and user experience issues. on every layer of the mobile stack – from client to server.
- Thousands of real devices in more than 150 locations around the world (No device unlocking, rooting, no virtual machine)
- There is no SDK for you to expand your code base. All through API access.
- The AI engine automatically organizes performance issues from maximum to smallest impact
- Vision before and after launch
- Cloud and on-site setup available
- Dedicated access, sharing or paying as you go
- Trial download available
- 100% uptime on device
Appium is an open source and multi-platform automated testing tool for hybrid and native iOS, it supports Android versions 2.3 and above. Appium acts like a server running in the background like a selenium server.
It supports many programming languages, such as Java, Ruby, C # and other languages included in the WebDriver library. Appium uses the WebDriver interface to test run
Appium automates Android with the UIAutomator library provided by Google as part of the Android SDK. On mobile devices, it can control Safari and Chrome. It can be synchronized with the TestNG test framework. In this case, UI Automator can generate detailed and informative reports, similar to those created by Ranorex.
Benefits of Appium
- Due to the use of standard automation APIs on all platforms, you don’t have to modify or recompile your application in any way.
- You can use any test framework
- Easy to set up on another platform
- Support for different languages like Ruby, Java, PHP, Node, Python
- It does not require anything to be installed on the device
- You can still use Selenium WebSearch’s JSON string protocol
- You do not have to recompile the mobile application on another platform
- With the help of Java, it can be integrated with other tools
Selendroid is an experimental automation framework that removes the user interface of native apps and Android hybrid apps (apps) and mobile web. Use the Selenium 2 Client API test.
Benefits of Selendroid
- It is fully compatible with the JSON protocol
- There is no need to change the application under test to automate the application
- The same concept for automating native or hybrid applications
- According to different types of positioning, UI components can be found
- It can interact with multiple Android devices at the same time
- Selendroid supports hot plugging hardware devices
- According to different types of positioning, UI components can be found
- Selendroid comes with a useful tool called Selenium Inspector. It allows you to check the current state of the application’s user interface.
The Monkeyrunner tool provides an API for writing device drivers or Android emulators from outside Android code. This tool appears after robotium in terms of performance. The tests are written in Python, to create tests, one can use a recording tool.
The only setting of MonkeyRunner is the need to write a script for each device and the tests require adjustments every time the program’s user interface is modified.
Benefits of MonkeyRunner
- It can control multiple devices
- To automate tests, one doesn’t have to deal with source code
- It can be used for automated function testing
- Monkeyrunner can also be used to check regression
- Jython allows MonkeyRunner API to interact with Android apps
Calabash includes libraries that allow programmatic interaction testing code with native and hybrid applications.
- It provides specialized APIs for native applications that run on touch screen devices
- It includes libraries that allow programmatic code to interact with native and hybrid applications
- It supports frame cucumber, making it easier to understand by non-technical QA business professionals and employees
KIF is a goal-based C framework and is entirely for iOS automated testing. Kif is an automation framework that integrates directly with XCTests. It can be used when business people are not involved in writing or reading test specifications.
- It has a positive community and good support
- Perfect integration with XCTests and KIF comes with “KIFtestCase” that you can use instead of “XCTTestCase”
- KIF accesses UI elements with their accessibility labels
- Everything is in an Objective C language, so pure iOS development will be easier to get
- It has command line and impressive CI
- It has fairly reasonable support for KIF Download gestures
Testdroid is a cloud-based mobile application testing tool that helps developers save costs behind application development, speed up product marketing time and reduce operational and unpredictable costs. . This is the fastest way to test your application against different actual Android and iOS devices with different CT platforms, screen resolutions and OS versions. Price ranges from $ 499- $ 4999 / month on request. This is one of the solid mobile game testing platforms for Android and iOS games. It allows for remote manual access to over 300 real Android devices before the application is launched.
Benefits of Testdroid
- It saves application development costs
- Minimize risks with real devices and fast testing
- Reduce operating costs and be unpredictable
- Improve application ratings and daily active users
Translated from: https://www.guru99.com/mobile-testing-tools.html